Monday, October 02, 2006

The Adventures of A Swamp Girl in Mountain Land: October 2006

The Adventures of Swamp Girl in Mountain Land: October 2006

I'll keep you updated...So far the countdown has begun to finding my own place.
I've given myself 6 months to go from one in a house of four, to flying solo.
Who knows how this will happen-miracle perhaps? The when, where, and how much, are simply minor details that will work out, right? Right!

Also in the midst of a little career change. Went from stable income with benefits to very unpredictable. But I have my sanity, which is something I couldn't say about aforementioned stable job.

No comments:

Maybe you shouldn't be a massage therapist if...

  • You're claustrophobic
  • You have a problem with sweat... or dirt... or strange smells
  • You have narcolepsy
  • Talking is one of your strong points
  • Thinking is one of your strong points
  • You'd like a stable income
  • You have issues with personal space
  • You have a thing with feet
  • You hate awkward silences
  • You put yourself first