Saturday, August 25, 2007

School Nurse

Hey guys (my two readers)! Sorry I've been incognito...Started a new job a month ago.
Wow! It's amazing how much I hate it. I didn't know it was possible to despise a job so much. Or for work to completely ruin your life. I gave notice two weeks ago, but my boss made me promise to stay until they find a replacement and/or the end of October. I'm sure October will roll around before they find another school nurse. It took all summer and then some to find me. And another school is still without a nurse. But I'm trying to be positive...The kids are funny. There. And I get paid. If you know anyone who would like to be a school nurse-holla!
I apologize for the lusterless blog entry. Just a reflection of what I've become since working at "Sunset of my Soul" school-only focused on how I hate my job/life. There is nothing else right now.

Official Countdown:42 days

No comments:

Maybe you shouldn't be a massage therapist if...

  • You're claustrophobic
  • You have a problem with sweat... or dirt... or strange smells
  • You have narcolepsy
  • Talking is one of your strong points
  • Thinking is one of your strong points
  • You'd like a stable income
  • You have issues with personal space
  • You have a thing with feet
  • You hate awkward silences
  • You put yourself first